Your health and safety call the shots for us. Therefore, we always keep our COVID-19 procedures up to date, pursuant to the ordinances of the respective authorities.
RECEPTION AND COMMON SPACES:
- Only one person or a family may stay at the reception desk at a time.
- The service time has been reduced to a minimum, yet without affecting the service quality.
- During your stay, you can also contact our reception by telephone, ext. 601.
- When leaving your room during the stay, please take the key with you. Remember that you may not leave it at the reception. Returning the key takes place no sooner than at the check-out.
- The receptionists wear face masks/visors and disposable gloves.
- Please disinfect your hands before the check-in.
- The reception top, ballpoint pens, keys as well as the payment terminal and any other high-touch surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- When staying on the facility premises, you are obliged to comply with the social distancing rules, and thus, keep a distance of at least 2 metres, as well as respect the health prophylaxis rules, e.g. cover your nose and mouth in public.
- All the common spaces are systematically aired and disinfected.
- Please disinfect your hands each time you enter our facility.
- At the entrance and in chosen areas, there are disinfectant liquid dispensers provided.
- If you show any symptoms of disease or if you suppose you might be ill, please inform the reception about this fact without delay. Our facility has a special room intended for temporary isolation.
- At the reception, you can purchase face masks.
- At the Hotel Reception, there is a no-touch thermometer at your disposal.
- Non-resident Guests must not stay on the hotel premises. Only the persons who are being checked in at the moment or have already been checked in to the Hotel may stay on the hotel premises.
- In order to prevent transmission of the coronavirus, the hotel rooms are cleaned on request. The service will be provided only if there is the door hanger “PLEASE CLEAN THE ROOM” on your door handle. Otherwise, our staff shall not enter the room.
After each stay, all the hotel rooms are carefully cleaned, disinfected and ozonised.
- At the entrance to the restaurant, there is a disinfectant liquid dispenser provided. Please disinfect your hands.
- Our employees wear face masks and single-use gloves.
- Breakfasts are served in the buffet form, but with a designated employee instead of the self-service.
- Dinners are served at the table.
- The tables, chairs, menus etc. are systematically disinfected.
Massage room * beauty parlour * bioregeneration parlour * natural scrub world – OPEN
Preferably, ONLY TWO PERSONS MAY USE THE SAUNA TOGETHER (the rule does not concern families, though).
You are obliged to use the sauna barefooted and nude, dressed only in a bath towel.
Available only to relatives for exclusive use. Needs to be booked in advance at the reception.
- SANITARY-EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STATION, tel. +48 75 64 35 560, ul. Jana Kasprowicza 17; 58-500 Jelenia Góra, Poland
- HOSPITAL IN KOWARY, tel. +48 75 641 57 15, ul. Sanatoryjna 15; 58-530 Kowary, Poland
- HOSPITAL IN JELENIA GÓRA, tel. +48 75 753 71 00, ul. Ogińskiego 6; 58-500 Jelenia Góra, Poland